IMPRINT / DSGVO
Owner of the domain www.gutshof-dragefeld.de
And responsible for the contents of this website:
Elzbieta riding school
PL 64-761 Krzyz
Bookings from Germany /
And in English:
+49 151 24 08 79 53
Rezerwacja z Polski:
E-Mail: gutshof-dragefeld at gutshof-dragefeld.de
Tax number: NIP 763 182 04 72
Concept & design:
Despite careful control of the contents, we do not accept any liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages is the sole responsibility of their operators.
1. I collect and use your personal data exclusively in the context of the provisions of the data protection law of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the following, I will inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data.
2. Basically, you can use my website without revealing your identity.
3. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
4. To protect your privacy, I use Google Analytics in a way that will anonymize your IP address. You may object to the collection and use of your IP address by Google Analytics at any time with future effect. For this you can download a browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics (BETA), available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
5. Your internet browser automatically transmits data to my web server when accessing my website for technical reasons. These include, but are not limited to, the date and time of access, URL of the referring web site, retrieved file, amount of data sent, browser type and version, operating system, and your IP address. Furthermore, I save in a session cookie a generated from the environment variable hash value.
6. This data is stored separately from other data that you enter in the context of using my offer. An assignment of this data to a specific person is not possible for me. These data are evaluated for statistical purposes and deleted after the end of use. If you enter personal data on my contact page in order to For example, to request certain services or information, I collect and use this information only as part of the assignment. Afterwards your data will be deleted. Data for billing and accounting purposes are not affected by this; their deletion is based on the statutory deadlines.
7. I generally do not share your data with third parties. By order of the responsible authorities, however, I have to provide information on a case-by-case basis for the purposes of law enforcement, security, fulfillment of the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities or the Military Shielding Service or the enforcement of intellectual property rights , In order to extend the functionality of my website and to make the usage more comfortable for you, I use so-called “cookies”. With the help of these “cookies” can be stored when calling our website data on your computer. You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by appropriate settings in your browser. However, this could limit the functionality of my offer.
8. In the case of a booking or order placement and further billing to you, relevant invoice data will be sent to the tax office.
9. The information provided to you via our contact form is a simplified offer and billing between you and me. I generally do not give it to third parties.
10. If you have given me personal data, you can revoke this at any time by sending me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data will be deleted immediately, unless I am obliged to save for legal reasons.